jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Belinda Carlisle: "Half the world" [Music]

Belinda Carlisle 
HALF THE WORLD
Lyrics
Only one shadow on the wall / Just one candle burning bright / I hold your picture to my heart / I’m alone inside the night / The sun comes up in China / The lights go on in Rome.
Half the world is waiting for someone they can hold / Half the world is praying they’ll never be alone / Everytime you leave me a part of me goes too / And half your world is waiting here for you.
I reach across an empty bed / I hear your whisper in my ear / But like the Sun without the Moon / It’s half a dream without you here / The train that takes you from me / Brings somebody home.
Half the world is waiting for someone they can hold / Half the world is praying they’ll never be alone / Everytime you leave me a part of me goes too / And half your world is waiting here for you.
Baby the earth stands still / When I’m lying next to you / No matter where you go / Our whole world’s inside this room / The sun comes up in China / The lights go on in Rome ... oh.
Half the world is waiting for someone they can hold / Half the world is praying they’ll never be alone / And everytime you leave me my heart breaks in two /And half the world is waiting here for you.
I’m waiting here for you ...
Español
Sólo una sombra en la pared / Sólo una vela brillante encendida / Aprieto tu foto a mi corazón / Estoy sola en medio de la noche / El sol sale en China / Las luces se encienden en Roma.
La mitad del mundo está esperando por tener a alguien / La mitad del mundo está orando por nunca estar solo / Cada vez que tú me dejas una parte mía se va contigo / Y la mitad de tu mundo está esperando aquí por tí.
Estoy en medio de una cama vacía / Te escucho susurrar en mi oido / Pero como el Sol sin la Luna / Es sólo un sueño a medias si no estás aquí  / El tren que te alejo de mi / Trae a alquien a casa.
La mitad del mundo está esperando por tener a alguien / La mitad del mundo está orando por nunca estar solo / Cada vez que tú me dejas una parte mía se va contigo / Y la mitad de tu mundo está esperando aquí por tí.
Bebé la tierra se detiene / cuando estoy acostada junto a tí / No importa donde vayas / Nuestro mundo está dentro de esta habitación / El sol sale en China / Las luces se encienden en Roma ... oh.
La mitad del mundo está esperando por tener a alguien / La mitad del mundo está orando por nunca estar solo / Y cada vez que tú me dejas mi corazón se parte en dos / Y la mitad del mundo está esperando aquí por tí.
Estoy esperando aquí por tí ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario