domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Within Temptation: Frozen [Music]

Within Temptation
Frozen
Lyrics
I can't feel my senses/I just feel the cold/All colors seem to fade away/I can't reach my soul/I would stop running, if knew there was a chance/It tears me apart to sacrifice it all but I'm forced to let go.
Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do?/Can't tell the reasons I did it for you/When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you/You say that I'm frozen but what can I do?
I can feel your sorrow
You won't forgive me,/but I know you'll be all right/It tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go
Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do?/Can't tell the reasons I did it for you/When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you/You say that I'm frozen but what can I do?
Everything will slip way/Shattered peaces will remain/When memories fade into emptiness/Only time will tell its tale/If it all has been in vain.
I can't feel my senses/I just feel the cold
Frozen...
But what can I do?
Frozen...
Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do?/Can't tell the reasons I did it for you/When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you/You say that I'm frozen, frozen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario